12 Apr 2017

Challenge #289 - Girl Power

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, I do hope that you are enjoying the beautiful weather we have been experiencing especially here in the UK, I have even thought of starting to wash all my curtains but so far its a change of chair covers first. Anyway Im sure you dont really want to hear about my domestic arrangements you want to know what our theme is for this week, and funnily its all about

Girl Power

I hope you dont think its to feminist but us girls really do have to be ready to do anything and this is what its all about, so get your thinking caps on and start crafting.
But before you do Im sure you will want to know who won last weeks Challenge "Make it Digital" and that lucky person chosen by Random Org is:-

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
74
Timestamp: 2017-04-11 20:10:23 UTC

Congratulations Alison and well done, and now we have a quicker way for you
to claim your prize and that is by clicking on the "Contact" tab at the top of the Blog where you will find a form that you can add your choice of 3 digi images
please can you also add you email address and Challenge #288 in
the subject line so that it makes it easier for Veronica to see which Challenge 
your claim is for, also you must make sure you claim your prize by Saturday this week.

As always our sponsors for this Challenge are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a really fabulous prize of $30 to spend on their website


And I know that you have heard this before but this will only be given if you have used one of our products on your card, this could be either a Image, Paper or Printable but even if you don't and you are picked as a winner you will still receive 3 digi images or your own choice so I'm sure you will agree that its still worth taking part in our Challenges as you really cannot loose can you, and as so many more of you are actually using them so a lot more winners are now winning the whole $30 to spend. But always remember you can enter three projects but one of these must carry one of our products please, its only fair.
Firstly before I show you what the girls have been up to I have some very sad news which I received this morning, Monique has decided to step down after this Challenge and she has been such a wonderful Team Member and I want to wish her all the best for her future, and I know that all the rest of the girls will to. So good luck Monique for the future and a very big Thank you to.
And now Im sure you are eagerly waiting to see what the Design Team have created for you and I know you are going to love their cards as much as I do, they really do excel each week with their designs.
Anna 





Using Science


Using: Fun and Sun


Using:Rock Star


Julie
Using Regina


                                                                           Danny
                                                               Using Cool Waitress






It always amazes me at the diversity of the girls subjects and obviously to them "Girl Power" comes in all sorts of everyday ways of life and dress so Im sure with all of you out there you can also come up with your idea of what it means to you.  I also want to wish everyone a Very Happy Easter.


3 comentarios:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Cards By MI said...

Fabby looking cards girls. Hope your Easter was great!
xxMarie

Alison said...

I sent Veronica a message saying which 3 images I would like as my prize for Challenge #288 - but so far I haven't heard back from her. Perhaps because it's the holiday weekend - but maybe cause of the mix up with my name. You had the winner as Dayanne - the name of my card - I did laugh about the mix up...Lol!!!
Alison x